RJ Hi-Temp spray paint is suitable to use on stack, muffler, boiler, heater, engine, heat exchanger and other high temperature equipment.
After used, surface will not flake or peel even exposed to very high temperature
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Surface must be free of dirt, grease, silicone, etc.
2. Shake the can thoroughly before use for at least 30 seconds
3. Spray from a distance of about 30 cm toward the objects.
4. For better result, apply two coating at an interval of 10 minutes
5. After spraying, turn the can up side down and press spray head for 2 seconds. This will keep the valve and nozzle clean for future use.
Available in Black & Silver
PACKING SIZE :
RJ Hi-Temp Spray Paint Available in 150cc, 400cc
Contains NON-CFC and free from Lead and Mercury.
SAFETY & HEALTHY
Keep out of reach of children. This container is pressurised . Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not puncture, incinerate or store above 50'C (120?F). Do not spray or store close to area where food Is stored or prepared to prevent contamination
Avoid breathing vapour. Use with adquate ventilation. in case of contact with eyes flush well with water. Seek medical help.
Lead free ozone safe contains no CFCs.