PP PRIMER ACRYLIC SPRAY PAINT is adhesion promoter for polypropylene (PP) material. It can be used as primer for 2K-polyurethane based topcoat, Acrylic based coating and Nitrocellulose based coating without intercoat adhesion problem.
Type : Acrylic modified
Appearance : Yellowish liquid
Solid content (NV) : 7 ± 1%
Supply viscosity : 8 + 1 sec (NK#2, 27°C)
Specific Gravity : 0.8 + 0.02 gram/ml
Interval before topcoat : 15 minutes
Substrate / Undercoat : Polypropylene (PP)
Adhesion on PP : GT = 0
Shelf life : One year if stored in cool and dry condition in original sealed can.
Storage and handling : Store in good ventilation room temperature
The surface must be clean, dry, and free from oil.
- Apply the coatings by spray method.
- Clean the substrates before apply coatings.
- Good ventilation in working area is suggested.
|No.||APPLICATION STEP||PRODUCT||RECOMMENDED COATING||DRYING|
|1||Material / subtrate||Polypropylene||-||-|
|2||Adhesion promoter||RJ LONDON PP PRIMER ACRYLIC SPRAY PAINT||-||Air drying (Interval 15 mins. before topcoat)|
|3||Topcoat||RJ LONDON ACRYLIC EPOXY SPRAY PAINT||-||Air drying|
This product does not contain any material with mercury or heavy metals. Avoid contact with the skin and eyes. Wear suitable protective clothing such as working suit, goggles, dust masks, and safety gloves. Use barrier cream.
This product is non flammable.
- Eye contact :Rinse immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes; seek medical advice.
- Skin contact : Wash with soap and water. If irritation occurs, seek medical advice.
- Ingestion : Provide symptomatic treatment and seek medical advice.
- Inhalation Remove person to fresh air. Keep patient rested and give artificial respiration.