RJ Best Thinner can be used to dilute the conventional paints are made
basic alkyd and nitro cellulose.
Form: Liquid (fluid)
Color: Clear / Transparent
Density: 0, 70-0, 80 g / ml
Viscosity: 8-9 second (Moderner Cup)
Packaging size :750 ml,4 ltr.
- The product should be stored at temperatures below 25 ° C, this product storage conditions must
- dry, well ventilated, away from sources of heat and blast.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children. Cans should be stored in a sealed condition.
- The product is flammable, hazardous, may cause lung damage if swallowed., direct contact repeatedly can lead to dryness inskin.
- Use latex gloves. Avoid direct contact with skin. Do not breathe vaporor sprays. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show packagingor label.
- Avoid to dump directly into the environment. Do not dispose of leftover paint into drains, throw allowed to place compatible with the applicable laws and regulations.
- No dispose of these products to the channel, is harmful to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects on the aquatic environment.
- Be careful when transporting products this.If spilled sprinkle sand or soil in the area of the spill and clean.
- Packaging is only used to store paint.