RJ SUPER Spray is a multi-purpose spray paint that has a high gloss, fast drying, and excellent color stability / durable. It is suitable for both decorative and protective coatings for interior and exterior use. Commonly used directly as the top layer (top coat) for iron, wood, and can also be used for plastic (eg plastic types ABS). RJ Super Spray has a strong film, glossy, good adhesion and resilience (elasticity) satisfying .. There are 4 kinds of options: RJ, Z. Spray, Zuper and Super, in which each has advantages and utility functions.
Type: Acrylic Thermoplastic.
Form: Liquid (fluid)
Color: Clear / transparent, fluorescent, solid color,
metallic and candytone, etc.
Density: 0, 90-1, 20 g / ml
Viscosity: 12-13, 50 second (Moderner Cup)
Theoretical coverage: 0, 100 liters / m2, a thickness of 30 microns.
Time to dry: room temperature
Touch dry: max. 15 minutes
Size: 300 cc
Dry hard: 24 hours
PROCEDURE SPRAYING / APPLICATIONS AEROSOL
- Clean the surface to be applied, for example, sanded and wiped it clean. Make sure the surface is dry, and free of dust, rust, oil, silicone and other impurities. Never application or spraying near a heat source / fire.
- Protect / close objects are not sprayed with a cloth or paper that is not exposed to dust paint for spraying activity.
- The results will look better and last longer if the paint used in the room temperature. (Maximum 35 ° C).
- To provide a uniform color and prevent clogging, shake aerosol for 30 seconds until the agitator inside the can feel free to vibrate so that the contents can be mixed with average.
- Hold the cans upright with 20 cm distance from the surface to be applied to the position of 'spray head' (Knop spray) directly facing the object. Press it slowly "spray head" with the index finger, spray with horizontal movement. During the spraying pressure of the hand on the "spray head" should be constant so as to form a thin layer of paint and flat. Shake periodically during use.
- To thicken the layer of paint, wait for a few minutes before repeating the spraying. Repeat spraying in the same way as in point 5.
- Spraying with 2 or 3 thin layers with intervals of a few minutes the application will provide optimal results compared to spraying at once with direct application results thick.
- When finished use, turning the can and spray for 3-5 seconds to clean the spray button channel mechanism (prevents clogging) so it can be reused easily in the future.
- If there is a blockage in the 'spray head', remove the spray head in a circular motion on the position of the top of the can and spray head that will be opened is directed away from the face and body.