RJ LONDON RUBBING COMPOUND is polishing agent used to removes light scratches and oxidation on the surface of clear coat to restore shine, it is also used to remove defects after new coating finish such as craters, popping on the surface of the paint. Selected materials make this product safe for varnish (clear coat) and produces a shiny paint surface.
Packaging size : 60gr & 500gr
Appearance : Yellowish paste
Solid content (NV) : 25 ± 3%
Supply viscosity : 250 + 50 dPas
Specific Gravity : 1.09 + 0.02 gram/ml
APPLICATION STEPS :
1. The surface to be polished should be clean and dry.
2. Apply compound on the surface using damp polishing pad or soft clean cloth. Rub into surface using back and forth motion until shine.
3. Remove excess compound before it dries. Buff lightly with a clean and dry cloth.
- Shelf life : Two years if stored in cool and dry condition in original sealed can.
- Storage and handling : Store in good ventilation room temperature
This product does not contain any material with mercury or heavy metals. Avoid contact with the skin and eyes. Wear suitable protective clothing such as working suit, goggles, dust masks, and safety gloves. Use barrier cream. This product is non flammable.
FIRST AID :
- Eye contact : Rinse immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes; seek medical advice.
- Skin contact : Wash with soap and water. If irritation occurs, seek medical advice.
- Ingestion : Provide symptomatic treatment and seek medical advice.
- Inhalation : Remove person to fresh air. Keep patient rested and give artificial respiration.