RJ Thinner 400ml is a multipurpose thinner that can be used to thin conventional alkyd, Nitro Cellulose and Acrylic based paints.
Form: Liquid (liquid)
Color : Clear / transparent
Density : 0.70 – 0.80 gr/ml
Viscosity : 9 - 10 seconds ( Moderner Cup )
- The product must be stored below 25°C, the storage conditions for this product must be dry, well ventilated, away from sources of heat and explosion.
- Keep the product out of reach of children. Cans must be stored in tightly closed conditions.
- This product is flammable, hazardous. May cause lung damage if swallowed. Repeated direct contact may result in drying of the skin.
- Use rubber gloves. Avoid direct contact with skin. Do not breathe vapour or spray. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the package or label.
- Avoid disposing directly into the environment. Do not throw paint residue into waterways, dispose of it where permitted in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Do not dispose of this product into drains, it is harmful to aquatic organisms, in the long term it may cause adverse effects to the aquatic environment.
- Use caution when transporting this product. If spilled, sprinkle sand or earth over spill area and clean up.