RJ Wood Putty is a ready-to-use wood putty, with the basic ingredient Vinyl Acrylic Emulsion Resin. Can be used to patch (cover) holes, cracks, gaps on the sides or surfaces of wood. After puttying the wood surface can be painted, painted or varnished. After being coated with Wood Putty, the wood is sanded first so that in the final process it can give smooth results.
Color : Color
Viscositas, dPas : 300 – 450
Density, g/ml : 1.7− 1.85 ( gr/ cc )
pH : 7.5− 9.3
Non Volatile, % weight : 65 + 5
Diluent : Water
Application Tools : Plastic Scrap, Spatula.
Touch Dry, 1 coating thin: 5 - 10 minutes
Perfectly hard dry, closing holes: 12 hours
HOW TO USE
1. Wood surface must be clean from moss, oil and dirt adhering and must be dry.
2. Apply Wood Putty using Scrap Plastic. or spatulas.
3. For the intercoat layer that functions to cover cracks, apply Wood Putty to the cracked wood.
4. For thick coatings / closing holes, apply Wood Putty gradually until one layer is dry and continue until it is the desired thickness and let it dry completely, before sanding.
5. Close the cover tightly after use, to prevent dryness.
Store Wood Putty indoors and avoid direct sunlight.
RJ Wood Putty is packaged in a 0.2 Kg plastic container.